Range: 60 to 70 miles from point of signal origination
Power supply: Amplified by DC 12V via Power Adapter; Not Necessary for Non-amplified
Reception Pattern: Multi-directional
Coaxial Cable: 40ft
Exclusive Technology: Smartpass Amplified, Built in 4G LTE Filter
Smart Switch On: Long range reception
Smart Switch Off: Short range reception
- Enjoy TV shows without subscription and monthly fee.
- Receives free broadcast High Definition Over-the-Air TV signals such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others.
- Compatible with TV converter boxes or digital televisions/4K Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) TVs.
- Designed to match similar gain of traditional bulky, unsightly mechanical antennas with an amplified signal reach of range from 0, 60 to 70 miles from point of origination
The ANTOP Flat-Panel AT-401B panel design is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home exterior styles. The Multi-directional reception, UV coating and weather resistant finish and creative panel design, allow you to install your AT-401B antenna in various locations around the exterior of your home: wall, roof, balcony. It is also suitable for indoor use in an attic or placed on a table top. The AT-401B supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD.
ANTOP’s New Generation Digital Technology
Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive ANTOP technology, balances reception range.Smartpass Amplifier,
exclusive ANTOP technology, balances reception range.
1) The Smartpass Amplifier's all-in-one design allows easier connection, delivers correct balance between short and long range reception. It must be powered in order to function. Push the smart switch On or Off and select the switching with which more channels are received.
2) 4G LTE Filter: built into all ANTOP amplified antennas, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
3) High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
4) Durable exterior, waterproof design with UV coating.
5) Supports VHF & UHF digital signals.
6) Mounting accessory options.
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your ANTOP Antenna:
- Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smart Switch.
- Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
- Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
- Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
- Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. THE AMOUNT OF FREE OVER-THE-AIR CHANNELS YOU CAN RECEIVE WILL VARY BY AREA AND ANTENNA SELECTION, CHECK SIGNAL AVAILABILITY AT FCC.GOV.
What’s in the box
- AT-401B FLAT PANEL Smartpass Amplified Digital Outdoor/Indoor Antenna
- Power Inserter with Smart Switch
- AC/DC Power Adapter
- Indoor Stand
- 40ft Coaxial Cable
- Wall/Pole Mounting Bracket
- Instruction/User Manual
- Instrucciones de Instalación en Español
- Additional Information
Is Hot Product No Free Shipping Yes Reception Pattern Multi-directional Color White Application Indoor/Outdoor Distance to transmitter 60/70 mile Amplification Smartpass Amplified
- Q A
Q & A
There are no entries.
- Overall Review:
- Our household became official "cord cutters" about a year ago. We use a digital antenna and streaming services only. We had a basic $30 digital antenna for the first year, to test the waters. We received about 30 channels (including duplicates of a couple), which was OK. We mainly used the antenna for PBS, football and a couple of CW shows.
We decided to see if upgrading out antenna would give us any more channels, including CBS, which we didn't get before. After installation the antenna I ran the auto program and received less channels than before. After several adjustments I finally was able to get CBS HD as well as some other Spanish channels.
Overall, I'd say that I do feel that this antenna allowed for more channels to be added but I don't know if that is only due to being able to mount the antenna on the side of the house. It did take a lot of adjustments to get the channel we were looking for, which is about 20 miles away. We do have a lot of tree cover in the area but the area where the antenna points is pretty clear. If you have a high point to mount this to you could probably get excellent results.
- Overall Review:
- I have an antenna and test this one against it. It worked well except it would not get one station at all. My other antenna got the other station strong. My guess is the filter is keeping me from getting the station. Sent Antop an email and they are sending another antenna for me to try.