Range: 60 to 70 miles from point of signal origination
Power Supply: DC 12V
Reception Pattern: Multi-directional
Coaxial Cable: 39ft
Exclusive Technology: Smartpass Amplified, Built in 4G LTE Filter
Smart Switch On: Long range reception
Smart Switch Off: Short range reception
- Enjoy TV shows without subscription and monthly fee.
- Receives free broadcast High Definition Over-the-Air TV signals such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others.
- Compatible with TV converter boxes or digital televisions/4K Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) TVs.
- Designed to match similar gain of traditional bulky, unsightly mechanical antennas with an amplified signal reach of range from 0, 60 to 70 miles from point of origination.
The ANTOP Flat-Panel AT-400BV is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home exterior styles. The Multi-directional reception, UV coating and weather resistant finish and creative panel design, allow you to install your AT-400BV, the digital tv antenna in various locations around the exterior of your home: wall, roof, balcony. It is also suitable for indoor use in an attic or placed on a table top. The AT-400BV supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD.
ANTOP’s New Generation Digital Technology
Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive ANTOP technology, balances reception range.Smartpass Amplifier,
exclusive ANTOP technology, balances reception range.
The Smartpass Amplifier's all-in-one design allows easier connection, delivers correct balance between short and long range reception. It must be powered in order to function. Push the smart switch On or Off and select the switching with which more channels are received.
Blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.Blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
- High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
- Durable exterior, waterproof design with UV coating.
- Supports VHF & UHF digital signals.
- Mounting accessory options.
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your ANTOP Antenna:
- Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smart Switch.
- Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
- Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
- Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
- Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. THE AMOUNT OF FREE OVER-THE-AIR CHANNELS YOU CAN RECEIVE WILL VARY BY AREA AND ANTENNA SELECTION, CHECK SIGNAL AVAILABILITY AT FCC.GOV.
What’s in the box
- AT-400BV FLAT PANEL Smartpass Amplified Digital Outdoor/Indoor TV Antenna
- Power Inserter with Smart Switch
- AC/DC Power Adapter
- Indoor Stand
- 39ft Coaxial Cable
- Wall/Pole Mounting Bracket
- Instruction/User Manual
- Instrucciones de Instalación en Español
- Additional Information
Is Hot Product No Free Shipping Yes Reception Pattern Multi-directional Color White Application Indoor/Outdoor Distance to transmitter 60/70 mile Amplification Smartpass Amplified
- Q A
Q & A
There are no entries.
- Overall Review:
- This is a review of the 60 mile Multi-directional antenna. We tested in 2 locations (cities) and 3 spots at 2nd home. The first test was inside of my home in Hixson TN (about 5 miles from Chattanooga, TN). We picked up over 30 channels with antenna just sitting on the counter in the living room. The channels came in as clear as my HD fiber optic cable. I was amazed of the clarity (I am use the old rabbit ears and bad reception). The unit was easy to hook up. Unit comes with antenna, coaxial cable, amplifier and mount. We had system hooked up in less than 10 minutes after taking out of box.
Second test was done in Athens, TN about 1 hour north of Chattanooga south of Knoxville, TN. There are mountains in the area and home is at top of small hill. The tn sits downstairs and is below small hill outside. With antenna sitting next to tv we got 3 channels, near window 7 and on top of roof of 2 story home we got 24 channels. We are going to try changing antenna directions to different degree per map I found online to see if this makes difference. Will update review once we do this. The chanels still came in very clear even though we are 50 miles from the towers.